Vermont housekeepers hospitalized after mistakenly eating marijuana edibles, police say

Vermont housekeepers hospitalized after mistakenly eating marijuana edibles, police say https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ANtHhCMtJSC0Y4yvPR6aQ?sub_confirmation=1 The housekeepers did not realize that the chocolates contained marijuana, police said.  (iStock) Two housekeepers in Vermont were hospitalized Wednesday after they unknowingly ate marijuana edibles that were left…

Eight people hospitalized in Brooklyn from possible K2 synthetic marijuana overdoses

Eight people were hospitalized early Tuesday from a possible overdose of K2 in Brooklyn. Click here to read more: http://nydn.us/29vipyT Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/nydailynews Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nydnvideo Friend us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thenewyorkdailynews Follow us on Tumblr: http://nydailynews.tumblr.com/…