Vermont housekeepers hospitalized after mistakenly eating marijuana edibles, police say

Vermont housekeepers hospitalized after mistakenly eating marijuana edibles, police say
Vermont housekeepers hospitalized after mistakenly eating marijuana edibles, police say
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ANtHhCMtJSC0Y4yvPR6aQ?sub_confirmation=1
The housekeepers did not realize that the chocolates contained marijuana, police said.  (iStock) Two housekeepers in Vermont were hospitalized Wednesday after they unknowingly ate marijuana edibles that were left behind by guests at Shelburne Farms, police said. The housekeepers, who have not

Vermont housekeepers hospitalized after mistakenly eating marijuana edibles, police say